- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day.
EACH RRL should have: summary (at least 5 sentences) & 2 strategies in the “thoughts/response” section (see handout stapled into the back of the reading notebook)
- Writing– By now, your whole essay should be drafted on yellow paper. Color code.
- 1 Free-write (write for 10 minutes)
- Math – 7.3 AND 7.4
- Science – Test 2/13 (next Monday) on magnetism and electricity
- Continue collecting Jump Rope for Heart donations
- If you wish to attend the Winter Ball, please bring in the slip as soon as possible
Due to inclement weather, AIS Afterschool program is cancelled tomorrow.
As you’ve probably noticed, our school website has grown with pictures and videos of our students doing amazing things.
In order to continue to post media of our fantastic 51st Avenue family, we ask that you make sure you’ve completed and returned the media consent form.
If you see pictures or video of your child that you’d like removed, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.