- Reading – Read each night for 30 minutes or more! (no RRL)
- Writing- Finish Hattie/Aunt Nell essay (body paragraph 2- explain the benefits of accepting their challenges and conclusion)
- Writing – In “Double Dutch” Packet, read “Looking Out for Lizards” and answer both short response questions.
- Math – 11.4 (Joining Angles)
- Get Chapter 8 (multiplying fractions) Math test signed & return.
- Multiplication facts – Write the 4 and 7 facts, three times each.
- Art – see planner
- Science – get test signed if below 65%
- If possible, log on to i-Ready.com and complete 1 reading and/or 1 math lesson
*Trip Wednesday, 3/28/18. Please give exact change. Chaperones, please arrive by 9:30am.