- Reading – Read each night for 30 minutes or more!
- 1 RRL
- Writing – Opinion Essay must be published and handed in. Include a cover. Please check capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
- Math – worksheet (divide by using partial quotients, regrouping, or drawing models). Please log-in to thinkcentral if you need to review a lesson or watch this video for some additional tips: partial quotients division OR regrouping method
- Chapter 4 Math Test will be next Tuesday**
- Multiplication facts – Write the 6 & 7 times table (each fact three times)
- Art – see student planner.
- Science – see planner
- If you have an idea for door decorating, sketch it out or describe it on a piece of paper.
Museum of Moving Images Trip is TOMORROW! Chaperones, please arrive by 9:15
Old Stone House is on 12/21. Please hand in all trip slips as soon as possible.