- Reading – Read each night for 30 minutes or more!
- 1 RRL
- Writing – Opinion Essay must be published and handed in. Include a cover. Please check capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
- Math – Mad Minute (4.4 and classwork page 217, #16-19 will be checked tomorrow)
- Multiplication facts – Write the 6 & 7 times table (each fact three times)
- Art – see student planner.
- Science – Quiz Mon. 12/4 – topics: parts of seeds, life cycle of plants, parts of plants & their functions, photosynthesis
Trip Slip Due 12/1. Need 2-3 chaperones (chaperones can attend for free).