- Reading – Read each night for 45 minutes or more!
- Instead of RRL, write a summary of the article “Not Your Average Reptile.” Show boxes & bullets, and then write a summary using the main idea and at least 3 details.
- Writing – Finish your outline. Each reason should have 3 pieces of evidence. Please check capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
- Math – Go Math 3.5
- Multiplication facts – Write the 4 & 5 times table (each fact three times)
- Parent Teacher Conference Slip – return with preferred time for PTC 11/16/17 (check off either 12:20-2:20 or 4:30 – 7:20pm).
- Art – see student planner.
*All students – reading notebook grade needs to be signed