- Reading – Read each night for 30 minutes or more!
- Write 1 RRL (summary & response/thoughts about the book- include character traits)
- Writing – 1 freewrite (half page). Bring a flash drive if you want to publish your draft on the computer.
- Math – Re-do Mid-Chapter Checkpoint & have parent sign mid-chapter quiz
- Multiplication facts – Write 2 and 3 times table (each fact three times). Example: 2×1 to 2×12 and 3×1 to 3 x 12.
- Chapter 2 Math Test will be next week!
- Return Chapter 1 Math test signed
- S.S. – Finish labeling continents and oceans on map. Color each continent a different color.
- Art – see student planner.
- Science – Quiz 10/23Reminders:
*Return trip slip signed. Due: 10/20/17.
*Fall Festival Slip + $6. The Fall Festival will be after school on October 24. Parents must pick up their child promptly at 6:15pm.
*Book Orders – Due 10/20/17. Please put money or check in an envelope labeled with the student’s name