- Reading – Read each night for 30 minutes or more!
- Write 1 RRL (summary & response/thoughts about the book- include character traits)
- Writing – 1 freewrite (half page). Bring a flash drive if you want to publish your draft on the computer.
- Math – Finish math project and do pg. 102 in Go Math book
- Study your multiplication facts (“3” facts – 3×1 to 3×12)
- Return Chapter 1 Math test signed
- S.S. – Finish labeling continents and oceans on map. Color each continent a different color.
- Art – see student planner.Reminders:*Return trip slip signed. Due: 10/20/17.*Fall Festival Slip + $6. The Fall Festival will be after school on October 24. Parents must pick up their child promptly at 6:15pm.
*Book Orders – Due 10/20/17. Please put money or check in an envelope labeled with the student’s name