- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day.
–3 RRLs due by Friday 3/10/17
EACH RRL should have: summary (at least 5 sentences) & 2 strategies in the “thoughts/response” section (see handout stapled into the back of the reading notebook)
- READY ELA Book – pg. 421-429 (answer ALL questions)
- Writing– Finish Essay from “Building the Longest, Fastest, Scream Machines” Packet (rollercoasters). Be sure to have an introduction, claim for bullet 1 and details, claim for bullet 2 and details, and a conclusion.
- Math – Go Math 8.4. study for Chapter 8 Test (Test Tuesday).
- Ready Math Book- pg. 2-7
- Science – Finish notes/ draw and label water cycle diagram
***You must bring sharpened pencils & a small sharpener to school. Please purchase pencils and a sharpener if you need to do so.
Parent Teacher Conferences are on March 9th, Thursday.
Parents, please fill out the slip to indicate if you would prefer to meet during the afternoon or evening session.
- Please hand in trip slips.
– METropolitan Museum of Art: 3/10
– Paley Center: 3/13
– Queens Library: 3/22