- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day.
EACH RRL should have: summary (at least 5 sentences) & 2 strategies in the “thoughts/response” section (see handout stapled into the back of the reading notebook)
- Writing– By now, your whole essay should be drafted on yellow paper. Color code.
- 1 Free-write (write for 10 minutes)
- Math – 7.3 AND 7.4
- Science – Test 2/13 (next Monday) on magnetism and electricity
- Continue collecting Jump Rope for Heart donations
- If you wish to attend the Winter Ball, please bring in the slip as soon as possible
Due to inclement weather, AIS Afterschool program is cancelled tomorrow.