- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day.
– Continue researching about your topic for your presentation. Find pictures/diagrams.
EACH RRL should have: summary (at least 5 sentences) & 2 strategies in the “thoughts/response” section (see handout stapled into the back of the reading notebook)
- Writing – finish drafting & color code (Pink/Red = Lead, Orange= Transitions, Yellow = Ending, Green = Paragraphs, Blue = Elaboration, Purple = Craft)
- Math – 2.12. MATH TEST MONDAY!
- Art – In color, design 3 rows of patterns
- Canned Food Drive – please bring in canned food!
- Trip Slips due next week!