Don’t forget the City Harvest food drive. Please bring in your non-perishable food items for donation.
Permission slips are overdue. Please bring it tomorrow, if you haven’t done so.
Please try to bring in headphones. They should be inexpensive ones that you can keep at school.
- Read for 35 minutes or more in your independent reading books
- If your level is below S, you should be reading for 50 minutes
- Don’t forget to fill out your Reading Log – new logs will be given tomorrow
- Reading Notebook – none
- Prepare Opinion, 3 Reasons, and first sentence of each section. We need this for flash drafting!
- 3.4 HW pages and Math Journal
- Times Tables: 9 and 11, three times each
- Organize folders and check that Goal Sheets are filled in properly
- Plant and seed quiz – 11/23/16
- Print 2 large silhouette profiles and draw 1
- Check your planner for the assignment
- Letter to troops – Due Thursday