Picture Day is Monday. Bring your forms and dress your best!
Please try to bring in headphones. They should be inexpensive ones that you can keep at school.
- Read for 60 minutes or more in your independent reading books
- If your level is below S, you should be reading for 100 minutes
- Don’t forget to fill out your Reading Log
- Reading Response – Synthesis of your independent reading. If you’re reading non-fiction, this means using 2 or more non-fiction texts in one summary
- 10 minute freewrite
- Ch. 3 Show What You Know, including “Real World”
- Organize folders and check that Goal Sheets are filled in properly
- Project due Wednesday, November 9th
- Rubric attached
- Draw and color 3 patterns in boxes
- Check your planner for the assignment