- Reading – Read for 40 minutes (a book on your level or 1 level above) EVERY DAY.
- Writing – Publish your Poetry Book (include Table of Contents, Illustrations, Rubric and comments page). Due Tuesday!
- Social Studies – 50 States Project. Finish your brochure. Due Tuesday!
- Math – none.
- Finish putting together Gallon Bot (Glue the pieces onto construction paper & color!)
- *Everyday: http://www.reflexmath.com (get a green light!)
- MyOn/Raz-kids/TenMarks/Thinkcentral*Make up any missing homework assignments*
Upcoming Trips/Reminders: *Corrections to Trip Dates Have Been Made- Please see below*
PLEASE HAND IN TRIP SLIPS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Trip to Bronx Zoo – June 1
- Trip to Central Park – June 2
- Trip to Metropolitan Museum of Art – June 3
- NYS Science Written Exam – June 6