- Read for 80 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Choose a Goal from the Narrative Writing Rubric and use it to Revise your draft. Remember that drafts should look MESSY…do not erase. I expect to see words circled or crossed out, new paragraphs added, sentences re-written, and MORE. It should look like a the work in progress of a person who wants their writing to be perfect!
- Chapter 4 Show What You Know and Vocabulary
- Times Tables 7 & 8, three times each
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Photosynthesis Post-Assessment
- Create 2 goals
- Bring in popsicle sticks and yarn