Goal Talk Tomorrow!
- Read for 30 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Using your Narrative Reading Rubric as a guide, write a 1/2 – 1 page summary on loose leaf of chapters 1-5 in the book A Rebel Among Redcoats. You may go back to Myon to re-read, if necessary.
- Finish your Historical Fiction draft. Make sure all the historical facts included in the story are accurate.
- None, due to test
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Be prepared to ask and answer questions for our Goal Talk tomorrow
- Photosynthesis Post-Assessment
- Create 2 goals
- Bring in popsicle sticks and yarn