Chapter 3 Math Test Tomorrow!
- Read for 30 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- While reading, jot about ideas you have related to the Reading Checklists. You could also choose to jot research notes to help your Social Studies group gather information on Colonial Life.
- Write 1 page about what you think the theme of your Book Club book is, and provide evidence.
- Complete any unfinished questions for the lessons you identified on your Chapter 3 Review Analysis (the ones you need extra practice on)…OR complete both sides of any worksheets, if they were given to you
- Times Tables 2 & 4, two times each
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Photosynthesis Post-Assessment
- Create 2 goals
- Bring in popsicle sticks and yarn