- Read for 30 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- While reading, jot about ideas you have related to the Reading Checklists. You could also choose to jot research notes to help your Social Studies group gather information on Colonial Life.
- Finish Story Map
- Finish Review Test
- Times Tables 6 & 8, two times each
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Photosynthesis Post-Assessment
- Create 2 goals
- Bring in popsicle sticks and yarn