- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day. Please make sure you are reading at least 15 pages each day. Write 1 reading response.
- Writing – Describe the main character in your historical fiction story. Think about internal/external traits.
- Math – Chapter 3 Review Pgs. 189 – 194. TEST MONDAY! Study multiplication facts & practice multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit numbers (use any method).
- Art – Buy Popsicle sticks and yarn
- Trip Friday to Old Stone House. Please pack a lunch if you do not like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. If you have not yet turned in a trip slip, please place the slip + money in an envelope. Chaperones, please arrive by 9:15am on Friday.
- http://www.reflexmath.com (get a green light!)
*Candy Cane Grams – $1.00 per candy cane gram. Send a candy cane & message to friends and family members!
*Food Tasting Event – see notice that was sent home. Fill out the bottom portion and have your child return the slip as soon as possible!