- Reading – Read for 30 minutes each day. Please make sure you are reading at least 15 pages each day. Write 1 reading response.
- Writing – Make a quick story arc for your historical fiction story (what happens before big moment?, what’s the big moment?, what happens after big moment?)
- Math – Go Math 3.7 and pg. 189. TEST MONDAY! Study multiplication facts & practice multiplying 2 digit by 2 digit numbers (use any methods).
- Science- Finish packet
- Art – Buy Popsicle sticks and yarn
- Trip Slip due this week! Please place the slip + money in an envelope. Chaperones, please arrive by 9:15am on Friday.
http://www.reflexmath.com (get a green light!)
*Candy Cane Grams – $1.00 per candy cane gram. Send a candy cane & message to friends and family members!
*Food Tasting Event – see notice that was sent home today. Fill out the bottom portion and have your child return the slip as soon as possible!