- Read for 40 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Re-read Book Club pages to jot new ideas for discussion
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Create a timeline of your life. What are the most important events that you feel should be included? Start from the day you were born.
- Lesson 3.4 HW pages
- Times Tables 7 & 12, twice each
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Gather materials to research the Iroquois or Algonquin