- Read for 40 minutes in a Non-Fiction or Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Read assigned Book Club pages
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Create a timeline of the American Revolution using research from home (internet, library, borrowed books from school). What were the most important events that you feel should be included?
- Generate at least 3 ideas to use for a Historical Non-Fiction piece (it will help to do the timeline before doing this). What events of the American Revolution would you want to focus on? What would your characters be like?
- Times Tables 7 & 8, three times each
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Gather materials to research the Iroquois or Algonquin