Chapter 2 Math Test Tomorrow!
- Read for 30 minutes in a Non-Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Begin publishing your Draft, if you’ve had a conference with me
- Create a Cover
- Change the numbers in the Review questions in order to study. Do this for every question that you’re unsure of…you can do the same question more than once!
- For every item on your Self-Assessment sheet marked YES, write a short reflection in your Math Notebook. Reflections must include:
- The date
- The skill, clearly stated
- A brief explanation of the skill
- An example of the skill
- Create or identify evidence to show that you’re working toward your Goals
- Gather materials to research the Iroquois or Algonquin
- Read aloud fluently
- Create final drawing