- Reading – Read a for 30 minutes every night. Write 2 reading responses (1 based on a nonfiction book & 1 based on a fiction book) + fill in reading log!
- Writing – Finish your essay. Make sure it has an introduction, body, and conclusion. Work on your writing goals. Publish if you are up to publishing.
- Math –Study! Test will be on MONDAY! Be sure to go over the chapter review pages carefully & study how each question was solved.
- Social Studies – Compare and Contrast Algoquians and Iroquois using a Venn Diagram. You may use your notes and the textbooks. Algonquian – old book (p.90-91), new book (p. 38-39). Iroquois – old book (p. 96-97), new book (p. 30-31). Compare & contrast: role of men/women/children, types of shelter, food, government, etc.
- Art – Final Sketch
- TenMarks/ Thinkcentral/ Raz-kids/ Myon… Reflex Math http://www.reflexmath.com – do this 3 times a week and get to the green light!
- *Get math test signed*
*Trip Slip due 12/1*
*Canned Food Drive (bring in canned goods)