- Reading – Read a nonfiction book for 30 minutes every night. Write 1 reading response + fill in reading log!
- Writing – Finish drafting entire essay (introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion) on yellow paper! Use the “Let’s Write an Essay” Handout to help you organize your writing. Work on your writing goals. Publish if you are up to publishing.
- Math – Go Math 2.12 and pg. 137-139. Test NEXT MONDAY!
- Social Studies – Compare and Contrast Algoquians and Iroquois using a Venn Diagram. You may use your notes and the textbooks. Algonquian – old book (p.90-91), new book (p. 38-39). Iroquois – old book (p. 96-97), new book (p. 30-31). Compare & contrast: role of men/women/children, types of shelter, food, government, etc.
- Art – Final Sketch
- TenMarks/ Thinkcentral/ Raz-kids/ Reflex Math (do at least 2 activities each week). http://www.reflexmath.com – do this 3 times a week and get to the green light!
*Get math test signed*
*Trip Slip due 12/1*