- Read for 30 minutes in a Non-Fiction book – Myon Counts!
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately – if you don’t have a sheet you can print one from the Student Resources section of the website, or write the information on loose-leaf
- Synthesize the information from two texts that relate to your topic
- Lesson 2.10 HW pages
- Times Table 7 & 11, two times each
- Read aloud fluently
- Make-up 5 prints and 1 drawing of fish, reptiles, and sea creatures
- Photo Consent – if you don’t turn it in, I can’t let you participate in any video activities