- Read for 40 minutes in a book that’s your level or one level higher
- Fill out your Reading Log correctly and accurately
- Describe a character in your book using Precise Vocabulary. Make sure the word you choose describes the whole person, good traits and bad.
- Remember that Sistine has very strong emotions and shows them a lot. Because of this, we described her as passionate.
- Give an explanation about why your word fits your character
- The Character Trait sheet doesn’t have everything! Ask your parents, look in a dictionary or thesaurus, check online…find the perfect word!
- None (due to test)